Picking a gift for your wife, fiancée, or mother can be a bit tricky. If you’re looking for the perfect mother’s day gift, or would like to surprise your wife with a thoughtful give for her birthday or anniversary, we have a few great ideas that will show her that you really do pay attention to her.
First, make a list of your woman’s favorite things. Does she like mystery novels? The beach? Beauty? Science? If you spend at least two minutes thinking about all the things she loves, you’re bound to come up with at least a few ideas you hadn’t thought of before.
Then, you can start combining her interests in ways that will let her know that you really see her multifaceted being. You can gift Kindle-preloaded with Mystery novels by her favorite author encased in a waterproof-sandproof case. Or you can gift her a science-based beauty product like Perricone MD No Eyeshadow Eyeshadow from their Cosmeceuticals line.
Remember, these are examples – your gift idea should be perfect for YOUR woman.
Here’s another useful 2-minute exercise. Sit with a pen and paper and make a list of nostalgic or proud moments from the past you know your woman is fond of recalling. Then give her something to remind her of those moments. You might have a photo she’s proud of – or her diploma from school – enlarged and framed.
You might get her a mug with a favorite family photo on it, or a gift that reminds her of a favorite game, food, place or activity she used to excel in. Every time she sees this gift, she’ll remember that you loved her not just today, but yesterday as well.
Likewise, you can help her make new memories she will cherish. Take her to a favorite restaurant or one she’s been wanting to try. Get her tickets for her favorite musician. Or take the whole family to a themed even like the new VR Park Dubai. But make sure you take photos so you can have them framed for her next birthday or a special event like Eid.
Most people have a Noon or AliExpress wishlist, just waiting for someone to come along and notice what they’ve been wanting to buy. Take advantage of today’s modern technology and go straight to the source to find out exactly the brand, product, even the color and size she wants!
If your lady is not the internet-savvy type, you can ask other family members and friends to give a few suggestions for things she’s been dreaming about buying – or unique gifts they know she’ll LOVE.
If you think about your special girl’s broader needs, goals, and aspirations, you’re likely to land a collection of meaningful gifts of all – ones that speak not only to who she is but to whom she’d like to become.
Perhaps she is a student with the dream to become a biologist one day. You can get her a laptop preloaded with a best-of list of cutting edge biology learning apps. Pay her A-Level Biology tuition and get her the class textbook. Include this in a seriously stylish laptop carrier bag, and you have a perfect custom gift set. Or perhaps she’s always wanted to learn violin. You could get her a violin, spare strings, a shoulder strap, a handcrafted bow, and a set of 10 violin lessons with a recommended local teacher.
Are you married to a businesswoman with no time to clean the house, shop or cook? Get her a subscription to a housecleaning service, a gift card to a grocery delivery service, and a booklet full of restaurant coupons for those pressured late-nights working.
- Learning Devices – If your woman is a student or just a lifelong learner, top of the line learning devices like an iPad or HP Laptop will help her achieve her dreams and goals.
- Productivity Tools – Perhaps your woman is a graphic artist – get her the latest Microsoft Surface Pro. Or maybe she’s a doctor. You can buy her the latest smartphone, preloaded with her favorite scheduling and productivity apps (or a selection of new ones to try!)
- Travel – Whether your lady is a businesswoman or a housewife, trust us, she needs a vacation. You might get her weekend tickets to Europe, or even just an afternoon getaway at the spa.
- Fashion – Of course, whatever she does, your woman has to look good doing it. A gift card for FarFetch gets her access to over 2900 high-fashion labels – many of which can even be delivered to her in 90 minutes or less if you live in Dubai and she has the need! Or go for LEVEL SHOES or OwnTheLooks for a more home-grown vibe.
- Perfume – And while she looks good, you woman has to smell good too! Check the expiration date on her favorite perfume and refresh it if necessary or get her something brand new from our Perfume For Women guide.
- Makeup – Don’t forget, makeup styles are always evolving and changing, and new and innovative products are always coming out. Get her a gift-card at Faces, Lookfantasic or Namshi – or at GreenBeauty Box or iHerb if she prefers natural or vegan makeup.
- Cooking – If your lady likes to cook, she’ll love a new air fryer, blender, or coffee maker as a gift. But seriously, make sure first that she actually LIKES to cook.
- Music – Take her out, or get her tickets for her favorite music group. Coming up in Dubai: Maroon 5, Peter Andre, and a Queen Tribute Show.
What Are The Best Online Stores For Gifts For Women?
- As discussed above, each woman is totally different in her wants and needs. That said, there are a few stores and websites online that cater specifically to women and women’s interests, so if you visit the following online stores, you’re sure to find something to interest your girl.
What Are The Best Brands For Women’s Gifts?
- Best Makeup Brands For Women
- Max Factor
- Huda Beauty
Best Fashion Brands for Women
- Dolce & Gabbana
Best Women’s Perfume Brands
Best Gift Ideas For Women For Eid al-Fitr
- Eid al-Fitr is the season to bring joy to your loved ones, to show them you care, and to give gifts to show them you are thinking of them. Often, these gifts can uplift body, mind and spirit after the month of Ramadan. With that in mind, here are a few gift ideas for women this Eid al-Fitr.
Face, skin and body care products are also a good choice since they help restore the body’s vital energy and essence after a long fasting period. A Vitamin C Face Serum from Faces plus a bottle of New Chapter Organics Female Vitamins from iHerb could be just the thing to help her regain her energy and youthful vitality. Or a pampering face brush, toothbrush or mask applicator from FOREO could be a lovely personal touch.
- We hope we’ve helped you figure out just what to give the women in your life. Once you know what you want, be sure to check out our many coupons and deals pages – they are a good source for gift ideas at exceptional prices. Take a look and see what you can find.