Take some time before Eid al-Fitr to visit some of the fine makeup and beauty merchants featured in the above best-of list, you’ll notice that they far outshine even the best brick-and-mortar store in terms of price and selection. You’ll find the best sales on everything you need for Eid al-Fitr and more!
With so many amazing online stores offering the best beauty brands from Huda Beauty to Maybelline to Max Factor in the makeup department, and from Gucci to Givenchy, Kayali to Rasasi in the perfume department, how can you know which store to shop at?
If you want a dedicated beauty store offering all the makeup, perfume, and skincare brands you’ve ever heard of any many you’ve never even imagined, shop at Faces or Golden Scent if you like to keep it Middle Eastern, or LookFantastic if you like a European flavor.
If you’re looking for natural and organic makeup, go for GreenBeautyBox in the boutique department, or iHerb in the mega-international version.
You might also want to think about your time and effort in searching. If you shop at a store like Namshi or Noon, you can find your perfume and makeup needs in one place, and shop for the other things you need as well, such as fashion, or accessories. Also, Noon often has lower everyday prices the same perfumes than many other stores – and has a new blog and tutorials spot!
As we move towards the holiday, you should take advantage of the many great sales and offers already going on at the beauty stores listed at the top of the page. For example, Golden Scent is doing an extensive pre-Ramadan sale this year with great Shaaban Boxes
in men, women and mixed varieties.
AskMjareb has up-to-date lists of Ramadan promotions, offers and discounts at Namshi
, Golden Scent
– so check our pages first to save time and money during your countdown to Eid.
It makes sense that we should also begin to prepare for Eid al-Fitr and how to uplift our minds, bodies and souls after a month of fasting.
A great idea for how to do this is Namshi’s new Eid Countdown Beauty Box
, which pampers you with 30 carefully curated skincare, makeup and fragrance products (including something from FOREO) for only 35% of their purchase price.
Also at Namshi – treat yourself to a renewing fragrance and get a beautiful lantern-themed charm
engraved with two initials of your choice.
And don’t forget the gifts you’ll need to get for your friends and family! AskMjareb has great gift giving guides for men
, and kids
as well as in various price ranges
so you can pick just the right present for everyone this year.
How to Pick the Right Makeup for Eid al-Fitr from Beauty Stores Online?
- As you prepare for Eid al-Fitr this holy month, you’ll want to find the right makeup – especially foundation – for your skin tone. But knowing which shade to get is tough, especially when shopping online. Here’s how to pick and win every time.
- Know Your Undertone. A cool toned person will be rosy with blue or purple veins on their neck or wrist. A warm toned person will be yellow or golden with green veins in their wrists and neck. Neutral toned people will look peachy with some green and some blue veins. Pick a foundation tone according to your skin.
- Know Your Overtone. If you have milky or ivory skin, you can pick a light foundation tint. If you have caramel or tan skin, choose something in the medium range. And if your skin is closer to chocolate, nutmeg or mocha, go with a dark tone.
- Know How To Shop. You can listen to product reviews on YouTube like Makyaj wa Banat, and then look for recommended products in your overtone and undertone shades. Keep in mind you can always mix two shades, and if you settle on buying only one, it’s always better to go lighter.
- Know Where To Shop. If you shop at stores with a liberal return policy, you can always return the item after it arrives if it’s still in new condition. Several of the stores listed in this page will offer this option – check each store’s policy carefully for the latest updated info.
What types of makeup are right for Eid al-Fitr?
- Although there are many types of makeup, the following are the most appropriate choices for Eid al-Fitr:
- Brow Filler
- Lip Pencil
What are the best makeup and perfume brands for Eid al-Fitr?
- The following makeup and perfume brands lead the pack when it comes to must-have products for Eid.
Best Makeup Brands
- Max Factor
- Huda Beauty
- Kate Rimmel
Best Perfume Brands
How To Buy Eid al-Fitr Perfumes at an Online Beauty Store?
- Is it possible to pick the right fragrance for Eid al-Fitr if you haven’t tried it first? Of course, but you do have to know what you’re doing, according to AskMjareb beauty experts and Huda Kattan, creator of HudaBeauty. Start researching and order to early to take advantage of the best Ramadan sales. Also, follow these tips:
- Know your fragrance families. There are four main fragrance families – fresh, floral, woodsy and oriental. Fresh perfumes are simple, elegant and clean. Floral perfumes take their cues from fruits, flowers and or sweet spices. Woodsy perfumes are outdoorsy and sophisticated. While Oriental perfumes are big and bold, sensual and exciting. Pick a perfume this Eid al-Fitr that comes from the fragrance family with which you most resonate.
- Know Your Notes. The top notes in a fragrance are the first to be noticed and the first to go – usually within the first hour. The middle notes of the fragrance are its heart and will last several hours. The base notes will be the last to be noticed but will outlast the others, sometimes for as long as 24 hours. Pick a perfume whose middle and base notes you adore.
- Know Your Concentration. The most common scent concentrations are Eau de Toilette (EDT), Eau de Parfum (EDP) and simply Parfum. EDT will have between 4-8% perfume oil, and last 3-4 hours, while EDP will be around 15-18% and last you 6-8 hours. Parfum, the strongest, can be up to 30% perfume oil and may last 12, even 24 hours. Pick a scent concentration that matches how you plan to use your fragrance.Using the preceding three tips, you should be able to accurately pick the perfect perfume for you – or as a gift this Eid alFitr – even without trying it first. For more in-depth information, check our AskMjareb guides to Men’s Perfume and Women’s Perfume.
Who are the top Middle Eastern Beauty Bloggers?
- There are many ground-breaking Middle Eastern beauty bloggers -and more being born every day!
Here are a few of the most famous:
- Huda Kattan @hudabeauty
- Fouz Alfahad @therealfouz
- Ascia Al Faraz @ascia
- Samer Khouzami @samerkhouzami
- Eman Raouf @EMAN
- Najla Gun @najla_gun
- Maya Ahmad @themayaahmad
- Elnaz Golrokh @elnaz_golrokh
Now that you’ve read our AskMjareb guide to the best beauty stores, products, influencers and brands this Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr, we hope you’ll feel more confident in your online makeup and perfume purchases. For great deals at all the stores listed on this page, check out our Ramadan Coupons and Deals pages – once there, scroll down for up-to-date sales and coupons, listed by each store mentioned on this page.