5 Best BlendersUpdated Mar 2023
You’ll love the versatility of this blender! Magic Bullet NutriBullet’s patented blades easily cut through ice, seeds, and frozen fruits or vegetables. It’s stronger and more durable than others, that’s why it sits at the head of this fine class of top blenders.
The NutriBullet has a powerful motor and unique blades that will turn you into a kitchen wizard making soups, pesto, ice cream and much more. It also grinds coffee beans.
We find absolutely nothing wrong with this blender. That’s why it’s at the top of our list. That said, maybe you’re now wondering where to buy the Magic Bullet blender in Dubai? Simply click the “check price” button above, and go from there.
The pre-set programs in the Ninja blender BL 480 will save you time as they go through a set series of actions. This great blender is so good you’ll agree that it ranks at the top when you compare price and usefulness.
This Ninja blender comes with a recipe book that also tells you in which order to put ingredients for anything you’ve decided to make. It has four settings increasing its versatility as not just a Ninja blender but a Ninja mixer and food processor as well.
The Ninja blender BL 480 is a bit bulky and heavy. It takes a little practice to learn how to use this nutri blender.
The Kenwood SB266 has a two-speed 500w motor. You’ll be happy and amazed at how easily the strong stainless-steel blades chop ice and frozen ingredients. For the best Kenwood blender price in UAE, click the “check price” link above.
If you’re a big smoothie and shakes lover, then the large SB266 Kenwood Chef blender jug is what you’re looking for. The jug holds up to 1.5 liters, so you can make smoothies for everyone all at the same time.
The Kenwood juice and smoothie blender is a bit less versatile than others for the many things you may wish to make with it – for example, it won’t replace your Kenwood Mixer or your Kenwood Food Processor.
The Ninja BL 642 is a combined blender and juicer – and can also do the tasks normally attributed to a food processor. You can also program this Ninja mixer to perform an amazing number of functions. And the motor packs 1500w of power.
The Ninja blender comes with four cups of varying sizes. The nutri blender pitcher holds almost two liters and is designed for easy no-spills pouring. The auto-IQ software will make you super-smart.
For all its fantastic technology, this nutri blender has only one manual setting. The nutri Ninja is also louder than most blenders. Its pureeing blade sometimes leaves chunks.
The Braun hand blender with chopper dices or minces meat, nuts, cheese, parsley and more. And it’s also a Braun mixer, and a Braun whisk blender. Also, this machine can puree soups and sauces.
The stainless steel blades on this Braun immersion blender are super hard and are positioned in a unique way to make blending and chopping faster and easier. Also the Braun MQ5045 blender seals so well you’ll never get splashed.
The motor only has 750w. Bottom line: The AskMjareb Braun hand blender review recommends that you supplement it with a true blender.
How We Decided
Blenders - Our Experts Advise
- Choosing the right blender for you means getting the balance between your wish list of power performance and size. Your pick depends on your specific needs. Here are our pointers to lend you a hand.
- If you only blend occasionally
- but you still want a blender with the speed and power to blast through ice, nuts, and frozen fruit, you may want to take a look at a few of the great mid-range options available in the 750 watt to 1000 watt blender category such as the Braun MQ5045 Multiquick 5 Vario.
- High performance 1500 watt blenders,
- such as the high-end Nutri Ninja BL 642 Blender are also amazing ice crushers and juicer blenders. This blender is great if you’re a power user and love to make smoothies, juices, or dips with it every day.
- A perfect combination between functionality, size and price
- is the Magic Bullet NutriBullet NBR-1212R. The Magic Bullet blender is sleek in design, dishwasher safe and with a decent 600W motor, this is the blender for convenience, easy use and stylishly compact. The Magic Bullet price is a winner too.
- The size of the jug is important depending on the number of people you’re blending for. The Ninja BL 642 has a jug that holds nearly two liters. If you’re just one person or two, you might want to go for a bullet blender.
- The power of the motor is important depending on what you need the blender for. The Ninja BL 480 has 1000w of power, enough for almost all tasks.
- Whilst every blender these days has stainless steel blades, some are stronger than others. The Kenwood SB266 with super-powerful blades for versatile use, has possibly the most powerful steel blades of all.
- Blenders come with a number of speeds. The Magic Bullet NutriBullet Smoothie Blender has multiple speeds so you can do anything from make smoothies to grind coffee beans.
- Some blenders are countertop blenders that have a jug and multiple uses. Others are immersion blenders that you put into soups and sauces to make them smooth. Both have excellent uses and the Braun MQ5045 is a combination countertop and immersion blender.
- Countertop blenders should have suction on the bottom to hold the unit to the countertop.
- Look for immersion blender machines with a removable blade section for easier cleaning.