Shopping for a gift within a budget isn’t an easy task. However, $100 is a nice sum of money, and you can find a lot of interesting, useful and awesome Eid al-Fitr gifts for your friends and family, or even for their birthdays, or on your anniversary. Here are a few tips on how to get the perfect gift for any occasion.
Most people like nifty gadgets and inventions, even if they are not costly. These are the kind of items that most people probably wouldn’t buy for themselves, but would love to own – which is the definition of a good gift.
Most people would love to receive a tiny portable espresso maker
that they can take anywhere – or a waterproof Bluetooth travel-speaker, like the JBL from our list. Of course, gadgets don’t always have to be portable. You could get them a spiffy new appliance like the Saachi Air Fryer if they’re the type that loves to experiment in the kitchen.
So whenever you can’t figure out what to buy a coworker or friend, and just don’t know what they really want or need, a nifty gadget never fails. Just be sure they don’t already have the item, or a better one.
When giving your family, friends or coworkers a gift, avoid items that are very uniquely your style and don’t speak to the personality of the recipient. We’ve all gotten that gift from some auntie that, upon opening, makes you almost groan. Perhaps it’s a tea set you can’t stand, a sweater with a loud print, or a framed picture of her dog.
If it’s something that is just going to sit in a closet until the next time that you’re invited over (when, of course. it will be taken out, cleaned and set in a place of importance) then perhaps don’t waste your money or their time.
Try to find something that’ll actually be used by them – and preferably more than once. Ask yourself “Is it something that I could see my friend or co-worker actually using?” If the answer is yes, there’s a better chance your gift will be appreciated.
Another great way to find a gift is to spot a problem your friend or coworker might be having, and look for something that can solve that issue. For example, if your friend complains about how she can’t keep the dust out of the nooks and crannies of her home, you might buy get her the mini cyclonic vacuum by Black+Decker from our list above. Or if your coworker has shared with you his challenges with creating and sticking to a workout routine, you might get him the ultra-capable lightweight that we recommend.
Many people rely more on recommendation and the experience of their friends when looking to buy something new. Armed with this knowledge, you now have a fantastic source of gift ideas for your recipient – their friends.
This can be especially useful for family members. If one of your son’s friends recently bought a new smartphone or maybe even a new game, don’t be afraid to ask the friend what they think about it, and if they’d recommend it. If so – your son might enjoy receiving the same item for himself.
But regardless of whom you’re shopping for, the easiest way to figure out what your friend, coworker or family member wants to receive is to ask those closest to them. If you’re not sure what to buy for your friend or coworker for his birthday, ask his wife! If you want to figure out what to buy your husband or wife for your anniversary, ask his or her best friend. They’re sure to know.
Espresso makers, fitness trackers and waterproof speakers are all great gifts for virtually anybody, but if you’re still not sure what to get a loved one or a friend, here’s a list of 7 more gifts people love:
- Tablets – Tablet computers can be used for Skype, to watch movies, check email, draw and write, even take pictures. No home is complete without at least one, and a person is never too young or old to receive one as a gift. For under $100, we like the Huawei MediaPad T3 7inch, 8GB, Wi-Fi.
- Power Tools – If you’re buying for a man who loves to use his hands to build or fix things, then he will surely appreciate a new power tool like the reasonably priced Impact Drill from Bosch. It is a useful gift that complements his DIY attitude.
- Kitchen Gadgets – Likewise, if you’re buying for a lady that loves to create in the kitchen, whipping up new flavors and textures, she’s sure to appreciate a new kitchen gadget like this Blender, Mincer, Chopper from Black+Decker.
- Mobile Phones – If your kid or your grandmother is going about town by themselves, buying them a mobile could be a great way to keep tabs on them. In the under $100 price range, we like the new Samsung J4.
- A New Scent – Both men and women love to pamper themselves with fragrance, and a gift of perfume is sure to delight. Georgio Armani has a nice five-piece set for men, as does Hugo BOSS. For women, try Elie Saab’s Le Perfume EDP, Lotion and Shower Cream gift set.
- Sunglasses – Sunglasses are practical and add about 10 style points to anyone wearing them. For men or women, you can’t go wrong with polarized aviators by Ray-Ban – also, they’re a driver’s best friend.
- Gaming Gear – Gaming, aka video games, has become a favorite form of media for men and many women. Gamers always appreciate a cool new gaming accessory, like a handheld case, a new controller, or a set of Sony wireless headphones.
What Are The Best Online Stores For Gifts Under $100?
- While it really depends on what kind of gift you’ve decided to buy, there are some excellent online stores and websites you’ll enjoy when looking for the best gifts under $100.
What Are The Best Brands For Gifts Under $100?
- Best Wireless Headphone Brands
Best Fitness Tracker Brands
Best Perfume Brands
Best Vacuum Cleaner Brands
Holiday-Inspired Eid al-Fitr Gift Ideas For Under $100
- Eid al-Fitr is a great time to surprise your friends, coworkers and family with gifts to show them you care, and are thinking of them. Traditionally, these gifts are a way to renew both the mind and body after the holy month of Ramadan. Focusing on this idea, here are a few extra-special holiday themed Eid al-Fitr gift ideas for under $100.
Perfumes and grooming products are a good place to start since they help restore the body’s natural vitality and beauty after the long fasting period. A new multi-grooming kit like this one from Braun is a fantastic item to get a man while a woman might feel more refreshed by a ProWax hair removal kit.
If you know which aromas your friends and family like, a nice refreshing gift for after Ramadan is an ultrasonic aroma diffuser for the home. Give this, along with a couple of bottles of natural essential oil in flavors like tea tree, lavender, ginger, lemon or rosemary for a nice personal touch.
- We hope we’ve given you many great ideas for Eid al-Fitr gifts under $100 for your friends, family, even coworkers. Also, check out our great coupons and deals pages – they are an excellent source for even more Eid al-Fitr gifts at unbelievable prices. Take a look and see what you discover.